How to cancel an online booking? For all the bookings made online through us and the ActiveHotels.com customers will receive an email confirmation for the booking and in the same email there will be instructions and a link how to cancel the booking online. Just follow the instructions on the email and the link will direct you to the cancellation page where you will enter your details again (email address and booking reference number). You will receive an email to confirm you have cancelled the booking.
How to cancel an over the phone booking? Please let us know immediatelly if you want to cancel the booking made with Southend-hotels.com and Southend-Holidays.co.uk to avoid a cancellation charge. Cancellations should be made as below:
for all bookings made via "Southend-Hotels.com" you should phone our booking telephone number 01702 437953 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and give your name or the name of the person that the booking has been made to. Note that the cancellations must be made alaways one week before the date of arrival regardless of the strength of booking. For no cancellation received and guests do not show up the first night only will be taken or the deposit that it has been paid in advance whichever is greater. For bookings longer than a month where no cancellation has been received the deposit will be kept to pay the cancellation charge but it will be refunded if the cancellation is received inside our cancellation policy.
Southend-Holidays.co.uk is an ActiveHotels online booking partner/distributor for hotels and self-catering apartments in Southend-on-Sea. We are committed to protecting your privacy, and take our responsibilities regarding the privacy of you information very seriously.We do not sell hotels or rooms online directly from our website but we send you to the Activehotels safe and secure reservation page with our reference on it.We also do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This policy explains how we use any information and how we protect your privacy. When you book using Activehotels secure servers, all of your personal details are encrypted. This means that your information, which includes your name, address, and credit or debit card number, cannot be read as it travels over the internet.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When Booking:
- As a supplier of Activehotls.com and activereservations.com we do not collect details from you as you go through their safe & secure online booking site but they may collect certain information to allow them to process your hotel booking and notify you of the booking confirmation. When you book, activehotels will send you a booking confirmation via email address provided from you with all the necessary information about cancellation policy, directions etc...
- Credit card information is held in Activehotels secure database to enable the hotel or themselves(AH) to process reservations and cancellations. After this time, the information is automatically deleted.
- Special offers:
- From time to time we may have special deals that are given to us by Activehotels.com and they may be of interest to you. We will ask you to opt in to receipt of these types of communications.
- Surveys & reviews:
- Activehotels.com may request information from our/their customers via surveys. These surveys will be used from Southend-Hotels for the purposes of showing our guests on our website - for example,before you make a booking you may prefer to find out what other guests have written about a specified hotel you may be interested to know more info about a particular hotel so, you have tthese previews and you may use them in your desicion making process.After you book in a hotel, activehotels.comthey(AH) may invite you to review the hotel yourself.
- You can publish scores and written comments. Your scores and comments are displayed publicly however Active Hotels reserves the right to remove the scores and comments published by you and may contact you, concerning your scores and written comments, if you have not followed the Rules of Posting.
- Your first name, town and country are automatically displayed with the reviews and comments you publish unless you change the default configuration.
- Your booking reference number is displayed so that hotels may have the right to reply to your comments.